Saturday, December 4, 2010

The times they are a'changin'

Some of you may have been wondering where we've been as of late.  Well, life got a little crazy this summer and we didn't really cross many new places off our list.  And then in August, Jeff and I found out that we're going to be parents!!!  So, for now, my beer drinking has effectively come to an end.  I had every intention to keep updating the blog, but then work and pregnancy-related exhaustion struck and I didn't have the energy.  But I feel like we owe it to those interested in learning more about MI breweries (and other random beer facts) to put up some new posts: the blog must go on!  So, I'm reviewing some of the places we've already been (but haven't yet reviewed) and next summer, we'll likely go back on tour (with the little one in tow - don't worry, one of us - probably me - will be our DD - we've got some precious cargo).

No comments:

Post a Comment